- What is your Check-in and Check-out time?
- Our Check-in time is from 3pm to 7pm and our Check-out time is 10am.
We ask you to arrive by 7pm for the preparation of dinner.
If your arrival time will be after 7pm, it would be helpful if you could let us know.
- Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes, you can pay by credit cards.
We accept various types of credit cards including
JCB, VISA, MASTER, DINERS, AMEX, UC, SAISON, NICOS, DC and UNION PAY.
- Do you keep the luggage sent by mail prior to arrival?
- Yes, we do.
Please write the date of your stay and your reservation name on the label of the mail.
- Do you keep the luggage prior to the Check-in time?
- Yes, we do.Please let the front clerk know.
- Do you provide toiletries?
- Yes, 1 bath towel, 1 face towel, and a toothbrush are in the room,
and a comb and a razor are provided in a large public bath.
- Do you have a yukata for children?
- Yes, we do.We have several sizesPlease choose the size upon arrival.
In the large public bath, we also have a baby bath and a bottle of baby shampoo.
- Do you have hot springs in a guest room?
- No, we don’t.
Our large public bath, a chartered bath and a footbath,
guest rooms with open-air bath rooms including Rin(凛) and Kohaku(琥珀) are hot springs.
- Can we stay without meals?
- You can stay without dinner, but breakfast will be served.
- Can a pet also stay?
- No, she/he cannot. We will guide you to pet hotels around us.
- Does it cost for 1-year-old baby sleeping in the same bed with a parent.
- We will not charge for children under the age of 1,
if they sleep in the same bed as their parents.
Children 2 years and above will be charged the admission fee of 3,300 yen.
The admission fee includes the breakfast buffet.
About Onsen (Hot springs)
- Do you have a chartered bathroom?
- Yes, we do.You can use the a chartered bath for 3,300 yen for 50 minutes.
Our front desk takes a reservation on the day.
(You can use it from 3pm to 11pm and 7am to 9 am, from 00 minute to 50 minutes of every hour.)
- Can a visitor for a day take a bath?
- We are sorry,
but we do not take a visitor for a day for taking the bath.
- Do you have a footbath?
- Yes, we do.We have it on the rooftop.
If you are stay in our guest room, you can use it free of charge.
(You cannot use it from 9pm to 7am.)
- What time do you serve dinner?
- You can choose the starting time of the dinner between 6pm and 7pm.
Please advice our guest clerk upon arrival.
- What time is the breakfast?
- Breakfast is served between 7:15am and 9:30am (last admission at 9:00am).
Please advise hotel staff on the day.
Breakfast is served at the buffet breakfast hall, MOEGI.
- Do you prepare meals in a guest room?
- Your dinner is prepared in your guest room or in a private restaurant.
However, you cannot basically choose from the two.
If you do not feel well or have disabilities, please contact us on a phone.
Please note that breakfast is served at the buffet breakfast hall, MOEGI.
- Is it possible to change the menu?
- Sorry, but we cannot basically change the menu.
- Do you have a menu for children?
- We serve a small menu for children over elementary schools students excluding some plates from adult's menu.
We serve a special children's plate for children below elementary school students.
Please advise us when you make a reservation.
- Can we order additional dishes on the day?
- You can order additional dishes before 6pm on the day.
You may not order some of the additional dishes due to the stock of foods.
If you can decide beforehand, please considering to order before arrival.
- What should I do if there are certain foods I can’t eat?
- If there are certain foods that you do not wish to eat for reasons of preference, please notify us as such at least three days prior to your arrival.
We will do everything we can to accommodate your preferences, but we are unable to take specific requests regarding how we do so.
While we are able to handle allergies to individual ingredients such as soba noodles or shrimps, our flavorings sometimes contain ingredients with allergens such as wheat or soy beans.
We are able to avoid using any ingredients that you wish us to avoid, but we are unable to completely remove traces of such ingredients from cooking equipment and utensils. If you have a serious allergy, please consult your doctor about this.
- When do you start charging the cancellation fee?
- We charge you the cancellation charges as below.
20％ : 7 days to 4 days prior to arrival
30% : 3 days to 2 days prior to arrival
50% : 1 day prior to arrival
100% : the date of arrival
100% : No-show
- When should I inform you the additional numbers of people staying?
- Please let us know one day before your stay.
As the numbers of people staying in the room change,
the price per person for staying may change.
- Could you tell me about payment methods?
- All of the online reservation will be settled with credit cards. The payment is based on a rate of your check-out date, and it should be paid in full. ("SB Payment Service Corp." will be on the bill as a demander.)
Also, please note that cancellation charge stated separately will be incurred, in case, you cancel a reservation.
Credit Card Accepted: VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, DINERS, UC, SAISON, NICOS, DC
- Is there a shop?
- Yes, there is a shop having various souvenirs on the ground floor.
The shop opens from 7am to 9pm.
- Is there a vending machine?
- There is a vending machine for soft drinks on the 4th floor,
and vending machines for ice creams and soft drinks on the 5th floor.
- Do you have a wheel chair for rental?
- Yes, we do.
The numbers are limited, so please advice us beforehand.
- Do you have a microwave oven?
- Yes, there is a microwave oven that is free to use on the 3rd floor.
- Is there a washing machine?
- Yes, there is a coin-operated washer dryer on the 3rd floor.
- Is there an ice maker machine?
- Yes, there is an ice maker machine that is free to use on the 3rd floor.
- Is there Wi-Fi available in the guest room?
- Yes, all rooms have Wi-Fi free of charge.
You can comfortably enjoy your PC, smartphone, and tablet devices.
- Can I play a table tennis?
- We are sorry,
but we do not have a table tennis facility.
- Do you provide parking?
- Yes. We provide parking free of charge.
- Do you have a shuttle service?
- We have a free shuttle service from/to the Kawaguchiko station.
Please call us when you arrive at the Kawaguchiko station.We provide a shuttle service by a car.
We also provide a shuttle service to the Kawaguchiko station in the morning when you leave.
Please advice the front clerk what time you would like.
- Is there a convenience store nearby?
- Yes, there is a convenience store 3 doors down from our hotel.
- Do you have a sightseeing guide brochure?
- Yes, we do.We provide guides of various facilities nearby
and discount coupons for some of the facilities.Please ask the front clerk.
- Guest should ensure that they inform the hotel of their planned time of arrival.
- Guests whose reservation includes dinner should be sure to complete check in by 6:00pm. If you check in later than this, dinner will be cancelled without refund.
- If you wish to add dinner to your reservation, please contact the hotel in advance. We are unable to accept requests to add dinner on the day of arrival.
- In-room meal plans are available for groups of up to four persons. A separate venue for dining shall be provided for groups of five or more.
- If you wish to dine with hotel guests who are not on the same reservation as you, please be sure to specify this in the requests area of the reservation form when you make your reservation.
- If you wish to dine at the hotel, a reservation is required in advance. Persons without a reservation will not be able to dine at the hotel.
- If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, please specify this in the special requests area of the reservation form when you make your reservation. We are unable to accept special requests upon arrival.
Handling of food allergies
Whilst we do our utmost to remove allergens from our cuisine so that guests with allergies may also enjoy their dining experience, please understand that we are unable to guarantee the complete removal of allergens.
[Please note the following regarding our handling of food allergies]
- All of our food is prepared in the same kitchen, so substances that trigger allergies may be present in the food. Please understand we cannot guarantee that the food in our menu is completely free of allergens, and please understand that all guests dining with us must exercise their own judgment.
- If a guest is likely to experience serious symptoms, in some cases we may decline to serve food in order to prioritize guest safety.
- Any guests who have an allergy should notify us as such at least three days prior to arrival.
Children staying at the hotel
- Children younger than one year old can stay for free if they sleep in the same bed as their parents.
- The rate for children between two and six years old who sleep in the same bed as their parents is ¥3,300 per night.
- Guests aged seven and older are treated as adults. Extra beds are available for certain room types. Please see the room type information to check which room types can accommodate extra beds.
If the option to add an extra bed is not displayed in the room type information, no extra beds can be added.
In the hotel
- All guestrooms are no smoking. A cleaning fee will be incurred by any guests who smoke in their guestroom.
- If you reserve six or more rooms, different reservation conditions and additional fees may apply.