The typical staying plan in the Ryokan is with haute Japanese style cuisine and breakfast.
We serve traditional Japanese course cuisine with seasonal ingredients.
You can dine either in your room, an individual cabin in the restaurant and the banquet room,
according to your staying plan and number of the party.
We inform you, when you check in.
- * The staying plan without meal is also available.
- * The meal reservation cannot be made on the day.
Due to the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the buffet will be halted indefinitely as of March 7 (Saturday) and will be replaced by a set meal blending Japanese and Western styles.
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes, and we appreciate your understanding in this matter.
7:15am - 9:00am (Closed at 9:30am)
Meals for Children and Babies
For Children (with extra charge)
We serve Child's Meal to child younger than 6years.
- * Images are for illustrative purposes. The menu may differ, according to the purchase of stock.
- * Children of 2 years old or above will be charged service facility charge of 3,000yen excluding tax.
(Free of charge for the children under 1 year old.) The service facility charge includes breakfast buffet.
- * On the occasion of accepting reservations, we regard people aged 13 or over as adults and those aged less than 13 as children. In basic reservations, however, we equally provide children’s meals to children aged 6 or less (who are not yet in elementary school) and regular meals of the type prepared for adults to children aged 7 (elementary school students) or more.
For Babies (with extra charge)
Meals for babies are also available. Please request us, when you check in.
* The meals are served for the babies without food allergy.