The typical staying plan in the Ryokan is with haute Japanese style cuisine and breakfast.
We serve traditional Japanese course cuisine with seasonal ingredients.
You can dine either in your room, an individual cabin in the restaurant and the banquet room,
according to your staying plan and number of the party.
We inform you, when you check in.
- * The meal reservation cannot be made on the day.
7:15am - 9:00am (Closed at 9:30am)
Meals for Children and Babies
For Children (with extra charge)
We serve Child's Meal to child younger than 6years.
- * Images are for illustrative purposes. The menu may differ, according to the purchase of stock.
- * Children of 2 years old or above will be charged service facility charge of 3,300yen.
(Free of charge for the children under 1 year old.) The service facility charge includes breakfast buffet.
- * When accepting reservations, we regard people aged 13 and older as adults and those aged less than 13 as children. In basic reservations, however, we equally provide children’s meals to children aged six or less (who are not yet in elementary school). For children aged between seven (elementary school students) and 12, adult meat dishes, sashimi, and desserts are included in children’s meals.
For Babies (with extra charge)
Meals for babies are also available. Please request us, when you check in.
* The meals are served for the babies without food allergy.