- What is your Check-in and Check-out time?
- Our Check-in time is from 3pm to 7pm and our Check-out time is 10am.
We ask you to arrive by 7pm for the preparation of dinner.
If your arrival time will be after 7pm, it would be helpful if you could let us know.
- Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes, you can pay by credit cards.
We accept various types of credit cards including
JCB, VISA, MASTER, DINERS, AMEX, UC, SAISON, NICOS, DC and UNION PAY.
- Do you keep the luggage sent by mail prior to arrival?
- Yes, we do.
Please write the date of your stay and your reservation name on the label of the mail.
- Do you keep the luggage prior to the Check-in time?
- Yes, we do.Please let the front clerk know.
- Do you provide toiletries?
- Yes, 1 bath towel, 1 face towel, and a toothbrush are in the room,
and a comb and a razor are provided in a large public bath.
- Do you have a yukata for children?
- Yes, we do.We have several sizesPlease choose the size upon arrival.
In the large public bath, we also have a baby bath and a bottle of baby shampoo.
- Do you have hot springs in a guest room?
- Yes, we have.
We have hot springs in a guest room which is ‘Open-air bath’ type room, Rin(凛) and Kohaku(琥珀) room.
Room type A, B,C, D, E, G, H, I, J and K has hot spring. Also, public bath, private onsen(with Extra charge) and a footbath has hot spring as well.
- Can we stay without meals?
- You can stay without dinner, but breakfast will be served.
- Can a pet also stay?
- No, she/he cannot. We will guide you to pet hotels around us.
- Does it cost for 1-year-old baby sleeping in the same bed with a parent.
- We will not charge for children under the age of 1,
if they sleep in the same bed as their parents.
Children 2 years and above will be charged the admission fee of 3,300 yen.
The admission fee includes the breakfast buffet.
About Onsen (Hot springs)
- Do you have a chartered bathroom?
- Yes, we do.You can use the a chartered bath for 3,300 yen for 50 minutes.
Our front desk takes a reservation on the day.
(You can use it from 3pm to 11pm and 7am to 9 am, from 00 minute to 50 minutes of every hour.)
- Can a visitor for a day take a bath?
- We are sorry,
but we do not take a visitor for a day for taking the bath.
- Do you have a footbath?
- Yes, we do.We have it on the rooftop.
If you are stay in our guest room, you can use it free of charge.
(You cannot use it from 9pm to 7am.)
- What time do you serve dinner?
- You can choose the starting time of the dinner between 6pm and 7pm.
Please advice our guest clerk upon arrival.
- What time is the breakfast?
- Breakfast is served between 7:15am and 9:30am (last admission at 9:00am).
Please advise hotel staff on the day.
Breakfast is served at the buffet breakfast hall, MOEGI.
- Do you prepare meals in a guest room?
- Your dinner is prepared in your guest room or in a private restaurant.
However, you cannot basically choose from the two.
If you do not feel well or have disabilities, please contact us on a phone.
Please note that breakfast is served at the buffet breakfast hall, MOEGI.
- Is it possible to change the menu?
- Sorry, but we cannot basically change the menu.
- Do you have a menu for children?
- We serve a small menu for children over elementary schools students excluding some plates from adult's menu.
We serve a special children's plate for children below elementary school students.
Please advise us when you make a reservation.
- Can we order additional dishes on the day?
- You can order additional dishes before 6pm on the day.
You may not order some of the additional dishes due to the stock of foods.
If you can decide beforehand, please considering to order before arrival.
- What should I do if there are certain foods I can’t eat?
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate dishes to cater to guests' personal preferences. However, we can cater to guests with allergies for individual items such as buckwheat noodles or shellfish.
Please be aware that in some cases, seasonings or other ingredients may contain allergens such as wheat or soy and while we can respond to requests not to use certain ingredients, kitchen equipment may retain some traces of these.
We are unable to accommodate for those with serious allergies (including infants and children), vegans, or those who require a gluten-free meal.
- When do you start charging the cancellation fee?
- We charge you the cancellation charges as below.
20％ : 7 days to 4 days prior to arrival
30% : 3 days to 2 days prior to arrival
50% : 1 day prior to arrival
100% : the date of arrival
100% : No-show
- When should I inform you the additional numbers of people staying?
- Please let us know one day before your stay.
As the numbers of people staying in the room change,
the price per person for staying may change.
- Could you tell me about payment methods?
- All of the online reservation will be settled with credit cards. The payment is based on a rate of your check-out date, and it should be paid in full. ("SB Payment Service Corp." will be on the bill as a demander.)
Also, please note that cancellation charge stated separately will be incurred, in case, you cancel a reservation.
Credit Card Accepted: VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, DINERS, UC, SAISON, NICOS, DC
- Is there a shop?
- Yes, there is a shop having various souvenirs on the ground floor.
The shop opens from 7am to 9pm.
- Is there a vending machine?
- There is a vending machine for soft drinks on the 4th floor,
and vending machines for ice creams and soft drinks on the 5th floor.
- Do you have a wheel chair for rental?
- Yes, we do.
The numbers are limited, so please advice us beforehand.
- Do you have a microwave oven?
- Yes, there is a microwave oven that is free to use on the 3rd floor.
- Is there a washing machine?
- yes. We have two fully automatic coin-operated washer/dryers on the 3rd floor of our hotel.
- Is there an ice maker machine?
- Yes, there is an ice maker machine that is free to use on the 3rd floor.
- Is there Wi-Fi available in the guest room?
- Yes, all rooms have Wi-Fi free of charge.
You can comfortably enjoy your PC, smartphone, and tablet devices.
- Can I play table tennis?
- Yes, you can.
We have table tennis court on the 3rd floor.
- Do you provide parking?
- Yes. We provide parking free of charge.
- Do you have a shuttle service?
- We have a free shuttle service from/to the Kawaguchiko station.
Please call us when you arrive at the Kawaguchiko station.We provide a shuttle service by a car.
We also provide a shuttle service to the Kawaguchiko station in the morning when you leave.
Please advice the front clerk what time you would like.
- Is there a convenience store nearby?
- Yes, there is a convenience store 3 doors down from our hotel.
- Do you have a sightseeing guide brochure?
- Yes, we do.We provide guides of various facilities nearby
and discount coupons for some of the facilities.Please ask the front clerk.
- Guest should ensure that they inform the hotel of their planned time of arrival.
- Guests whose reservation includes dinner should be sure to complete check in by 6:00pm. If you check in later than this, dinner will be cancelled without refund.
- If you are on a one-night breakfast plan and would like to add dinner, please rebook to a one-night, half-board plan.
- If you wish to add dinner for children to a plan that includes dinner, advance inquiry and reservation are required.
- In-room meal plans are available for groups of up to four persons. A separate venue for dining shall be provided for groups of five or more.
- If you wish to dine with hotel guests who are not on the same reservation as you, please be sure to specify this in the requests area of the reservation form when you make your reservation.
- If you wish to dine at the hotel, a reservation is required in advance. Persons without a reservation will not be able to dine at the hotel.
- If you would like additional dishes, this is only available to guests staying on a one-night, half-board plan.
- For information on food allergies, please see "About food allergies" and "Notes on food allergies" below.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to cater to guests with food allergies or special dietary requirements who make special requests after arrival; please note that we require notification at least seven days before your arrival.
- We are unable to accommodate for those with serious allergies (including infants and children), vegans, or those who require a gluten-free meal.
[Food allergy support]
- So that guests with food allergies can enjoy our meals, we will do our best to ensure their meals do not include allergens, but please note that we are unable to guarantee that dishes will be completely allergen-free.
- For guests with food allergies, please notify us at least seven days before your stay.
[Our Policy on Food Allergies]
- As all ingredients are handled in the same kitchen, there is a chance that allergens could be introduced to other dishes. Please be aware that we do not offer specific dishes for different allergies. The final decision resides with the individual guest.
- The safety of guests is our highest priority and so we reserve the right to refuse service to guests with allergies with particularly severe symptoms.
Children staying at the hotel
- Children younger than one year old can stay for free if they sleep in the same bed as their parents.
- The rate for children between two and six years old who sleep in the same bed as their parents is ¥3,300 per night.
- Guests aged 13 and older are treated as adults. Extra beds are available for certain room types. Please see the room type information to check which room types can accommodate extra beds.
If the option to add an extra bed is not displayed in the room type information, no extra beds can be added.
In the hotel
- All guestrooms are no smoking. A cleaning fee will be incurred by any guests who smoke in their guestroom.
- If you reserve six or more rooms, different reservation conditions and additional fees may apply.